Oltre “Campagnolo 80”
Bianchi launched a special Oltre XR.2 – limited edition model to celebrate the historical Italian brand Campagnolo’s 80th anniversary during Eurobike, the international cycling exhibition underway in Friedrichshafen (Germany), on Wednesday, August 28th.
In the Eurobike’s opening day Bianchi delivered the new Oltre XR.2 – limited edition model to Valentino Campagnolo, Campagnolo’s MD.
The Oltre XR.2 “Campagnolo 80” is assembled with the new and exclusive Campagnolo’s 80th Anniversary Collection, a precious ultra-light kit featuring the highest evolution made by Campagnolo, combined with a unique style and a full made in Italy design.
The Oltre XR.2 “Campagnolo 80” features a natural carbon matt black color with silver chrome paint glossy inserts. Graphite-red colored water-decals are specifically studied to match the Campagnolo 80 logo.
Oltre XR2's features:
- Tapered headtube 1.1/8” to 1.5” to improve rigidity of the front part, which improves the handling and power transmission
- BB386 improves stiffness
- Double compatibility mechanic and electronic groupset
- Aero shape and design
- Dedicated seatpost system with integrated look
- Internal cable routing
- UTSS Ultra Thin Seat Stay
- 7 sizes: 47, 50, 53, 55, 57, 59 and 61cm
- Weight in 55 size: 895g (target, +/- 5%)
Oltre XR2's technologies:
- WMP Optimized molding process to reduce weight
- UMS40+CN60 Ultra High Modulus carbon fibers
- Carbon Monocoque technology
- Unidirectional carbon woven
- X-TeX Technology