Bianchi collaborated with Materials Sciences Corp. to develop our innovative and exclusive application of the patented Countervail® integrated vibration canceling system for cycling. The result is the new Bianchi Infinito CV. Proven in the extreme conditions of NASA aerospace operations, Countervail carbon material, with its patented carbon fiber architecture and viscoelastic material, is embedded within our unique Infinito CV carbon layup and cancels vibration while increasing the stiffness and strength of the entire frame.
-Maximized ride control and handling under normal to extreme vibration loads
-Reduced muscle fatigue and increased energy savings in distance rides
-Increased rigidity and peak power output over long distances
X-TeX - Cross Weave
- Bianchi's unique process where carbon strips are molded into the carbon structure of the head tube and the bottom bracket area.
- Provides increased torsional rigidity and reduced weight.
- Supplies the rider with our highest level of acceleration and steering response in a frame.
WMP - Wrinkleless Molding Process
- Wrinkles in the carbon fiber material affect the weight, strength and ride characteristic of the bike.
- By pre-tuning the sheets of carbon fiber, Bianchi WMP carbon frames are void of excess material and resin.
THT - Triple Hydroformed Technology
- Utilized at the top tube and head tube.
- The tubes are welded together after initial hydroforming then inserted into another hydroforming mold and reshaped through the same process.
- Provides a clean monocoque appearance while increasing the strength and steering response of the frame.
BAT and K-VID
- The combination of Bianchi Active Technology and Kevlar Vibration Isolating Device, allow us to tune the stiffness and compliance of the frame and fork.
- Integration of BAT for the rear triangle and K-Vid for the fork and seat stay tips.
- Improved shock absorption and wheel adherence on the road.
UTSS - Ultra Thin Seat Stay
- Improved shock absorption and impact resistance.
- Reduced frame weight.- Power transmission is now focused through the chain stays, leaving the seat stays as a compliant support structure.stays as a compliant support structure
Going on a Ciclismo trip is about more than just getting on a bike. While cycling is at the heart of our style of travel, it's just one part of what makes us special. From language lessons to great food and accommodations to our fabulous native and local guides, our trips are designed to immerse you in the local culture and enable you to discover your destination from the inside.
Hotel Alexander is a quiet and elegant 4 star hotel on the sea, situated in one of the most panoramic spots of the Adriatic Coast: the ideal place for cyclists , whom we offer everyone a “plus” for an unforgettable bike holiday, on the roads of the GIRO D’ITALIA.